Become a Corporate Sponsor
We greatly appreciate the vital support that we receive from our corporate sponsors – from commercial organisations to non-commercial organisations, SMEs and multinationals. They are the life blood of the Saoirse Foundation, and their support helps us to deliver our vision and values. We look forward to continuing our relationship with our corporate partners.
We are always looking for new corporate sponsors, and we promise you a warm welcome as we accompany you every step of the way. We will help you come up with innovative ways of aligning your brands with ours. We will share our expertise in fundraising, and in organising events that your employees and customers can relate to. We will jointly develop fundraising and information packs. We offer you 100% engagement and transparency.
As your company helps us to raise much-need funds, you will reap the benefits:
• Positive life impacts – Your company will help directly influence the well-being of the children and families that we support
• Strategic partnerships – You can support our work via volunteerism, employee fundraising activities, or grants towards our services
• Employee fundraising – Your commitment will inspire and engage your staff, and improve customer loyalty.Staff morale and motivation will increase. Employee fundraising drives can range from table quizzes, family days out, and participating in local and national sporting events
• Cause-related marketing – Corporate partnership with a high-profile charity such as ours builds brand loyalty, increases company sales and shows a commitment to a worthy cause
• Corporate sponsorship – Our high-profile awareness campaigns and fundraising events attract national and regional media attention, reaching people across all walks of life
• Corporate social responsibility (CSR) – Your donation of much-needed funds makes an immediate impact on our ability to deliver results. Whether you donate to a specific programme (BUMBLEance, Bee For Battens,Liam’s Lodge) or to The Saoirse Foundation, you will position your company as a generous corporate citizen
• Payroll giving – A simple and effective way for employees to make regular payments to us directly from their salary. Many of our corporate partners also match employee gifts and donations
• Charity of the Year – Many companies have publicly identified as their Charity of the Year
If you want to support us financially or in kind, please let us know.
And remember: Our corporate sponsorship activities are covered by the Governance Code that commits us to the highest standards of transparency, integrity and accountability.