The Saoirse Foundation is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information.
2. As you use this website information is received and stored by us. This information is used to enable us to improve the website and to enable us to respond to your requests.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- The IP address of the users webserver
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .net, .biz)
- The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used.
- Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded).
- The type of web browser used by the website user.
The Saoirse Foundation will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate any technical details listed above with any individual.
3. In order to make a donation to The Saoirse Foundation or to register as a The Saoirse Foundation volunteer, you will be asked for information when you register with us. We will require, amongst other things your name, email address and country of residence to register you on the website. In addition, when you make a donation on the website, we will also require your credit card number.
4. The information received from you will only be disclosed to such third parties as may be necessary, in order to process your donation. By registering with us and by your use of the site and acceptance of the terms and conditions of use you hereby authorise us to convey this information to suitable third parties with philathropic, charitable and socially progressive aims.
5. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Agents or contractors of The Saoirse Foundation who have access to information you give us in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
6. We endeavour to ensure the highest level of security as regards your credit card details, during your use of this site by using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL Software,”) which encrypts information which you have inputted. You should note however, that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You accept that any information or message you send to the site may be intercepted or read by others. You hereby acknowledge and accept that we have no responsibility and shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss, injury or damage occasioned by the interception by third parties of your transmissions, or the disclosure of information including but not limited to credit card numbers by any party with whom you transact, nor do we offer any guarantees, warranties or indemnities as to the security or otherwise of any information which you give us.
7. If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact us at . We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files. We are entitled to charge you a fee for supplying you with copies of information which we hold.
8. If you choose to visit this site and use this site, your visit and use and any dispute arising therefrom in respect of privacy, is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions of use including the limitations and the exclusions expressed and included therein.
9. This Privacy Statement will be the subject of change and the use of information that we gather shall be subject to the privacy notice in effect from time to time. It shall be your responsibility to check our website frequently to see recent changes.